Community is an essential element of any brand. No matter how good the technology is, if a project is going to be successful, it must have the support of an engaged community. Tupix is looking for a Community Manager to help us shape and manage the community expansion of Tupix and our portfolio companies.
You will represent Tupix, connecting blockchain projects into the Latam ecosystem, capturing and sharing feedback, responding to conversations, and seeding ideas in our social media channels on Twitter, Telegram, and Discord.
This high-visibility role requires a vision of the community, clear communication and leadership skills, and the ability to be the voice of our community.
If you are passionate about building and developing communities that are helping to create the next generation of the Internet, then this is the role for you.
- Create dynamic, engaging, and flawless written content
- Be working mainly on our social media pages to communicate our services, updates, product launches, and news about our activities
- Work with our graphic designer to create visual materials that will help our community grow
- Constantly learn, research, and experiment with how to do community building better
- Identify and engage with influencers and ambassadors
- Manage social media accounts and newsletters
- Generate and source ideas and contributors within the community, editing and curating our community content feed
- Handle general writing, copywriting, and ad hoc tasks
- Analyze engagement data to improve Tupix’s social media presence
- Identify trends in Twitter interactions
- Plan digital campaigns to build and expand the community online
- Alignment with the Tupix mission and vision
- Intellectual curiosity
- Proven ability to generate and execute digital media engagement strategies
- Highly organized
- Driver, not a passenger
- Twitter native